ABOUT THE PROJECT
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), have a big role and potential in combatting youth unemployment by providing development and employment opportunities, such as offering apprenticeships.
SMEs however often lack information, resources and/or experience in providing high quality apprenticeships. To support SMEs this EU Talent project aims to create support structures in the form of European & national learning networks.
The key objectives:
1. Increase awareness on the benefits of apprenticeships
2. Increase opportunities for uptake of apprenticeships
3. Improve the quality of the apprenticeships
4. Identify and remove policy obstacles to engage in apprenticeships
1. 50.000+ SMEs through awareness raising,
2. 1.200 SMEs through learning networks
3. 100 SMEs through capacity building