ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Project “Look, See, Think” initiated by the CSR Turkey and Armenian Marketing Association was supported by the Grant provided by the Black Sea Trust, a project of the German Marshall Fund of the United States. The main goal of the project is to provide the Turkish and Armenian societies with information and knowledge about the cultural heritage of each other through photo art as well as to discover cultural interpenetration representing and familiarizing both societies through the photo art.
- Familiarization with the cultural heritage of both countries through photography;
- Facilitate the creation of cultural dialogue between countries;
- Providing the Armenian people with an opportunity to see the neighboring country through the eyes of an Armenian photographer and also learn how their country is seen by a photographer from Turkey;
- Providing an analogic opportunity for perception to the Turkish people for their neighboring country (Armenia);
- Finding and depicting common and unifying features in Armenia’s and Turkey’s history and people’s lifestyle.