ABOUT THE PROJECT
Project aim to get familiar with the EU’s and EU countries Corporate Social Responsibility policies both in terms of legislation and implementation and to be prepared for the accession through strengthening the network and mutual exchange of experience between project partners.
Turkish Enterprise and Business Confederation, MVO Netherlands and CSR Turkey are the project partners. The objective of the project is to learn about EU policy and practices on social responsibility and support preparations for the EU accession process through strengthening the established collaborations.
- The national framework conditions of corporate social responsibility in Turkey and Netherlands is investigated by in depth research methods.
- National Reports are prepared based on the findings from the research.
- A study visit to Netherlands is organized to exchange experiences and to observe the best practices in corporate social responsibility on site.
- Seminars on corporate social responsibility are organized.
- “Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitiveness: Turkey and EU Countries Report” is prepared.
- Several workshops are held in seven regions of Turkey in order to raise awareness of SMEs for CSR.