The workshops organized by the institutions in the same sector together, accompanied by experts on different issues, were designed to reveal the reasons for the difficulties faced by the enterprises in social and economic dimensions and to create solutions together.
In the same sector, but under different circumstances, the institutions that carry on their business with different stakeholders sometimes gain similar experiences. As the Corporate Social Responsibility Association of Turkey, our desire is that by working with experts on different experiences, the resulting output will have a positive effect on the corporate strategies of the enterprises.
Workshops will be held in the following topics:
- Human Rights and business (SDG8 & SDG10)
- Business and Gender Equality (SDG5))
- Business and responsibility, environment (SDG12 & SDG13)
- Business and Conflict Resolution (SDG1 & SDG2 & SDG16)
- Business and Sustainable Living (SDG11)
- Partnerships for Sustainable Democracy (SDG17))